One day pinhole photography workshop with Sydney photographer Enrico Scotece
Think Negative Studios. Sydney
Sunday 29 June 2014
In this workshop you will develop a basis for making photographs with the simplest forms of photography – without a lens.
What we will cover:
– the history of the camera obscura
– types of pinhole cameras available
– make your own simple (or complex) camera
– learning and experimenting with pinhole exposure
– techniques in composition
– experimenting with format
– exposing with paper and film
– printing from film / printing from paper negatives
– dealing with reciprocity / long exposures
This workshop is a ‘hands on’ approach where you do the photographing and printing of your images. This coures will take you from exposure right through to the print stage. Materials supplied.