Black and white fine print workshop at Think Negative Studios, Sydney
Taught by Enrico Scotece
13 & 14 September 2014
This two day workshop taught by fine art photographer Enrico Scotece will include:
- Your approach to the printing process
- Understanding print exposure and contrast
- Printing the middle tones
- Processing for permanence
- Handling difficult negatives
- Techniques of print value control – i.e. dodging, burning, flashing, print reduction, etc, Variable contrast print controls, including split filtering
This workshop will enable you to raise your skill level in regards to darkroom and printing practice.
Only four participants at any one time.