Darkroom workshops with Chris Reid
Blanco Negro, Sydney
January – December 2015
Blanco Negro has just released details of their 2015 Darkroom Workshops taught by one of Australia’s finest print makers – Chris Reid. The workshops starting in January 2015 include:
- Black & White Film Processing.
- Silver Gelatin Printing – An Introduction.
- Silver Gelatin – Advanced One to One.
- Liquid Photographic Emulsion Printing.
- Lith printing
- Toning For Colour and Permanence.
Chris Reid is Director of Blanco Negro, he prints for many of Australia’s finest photographers and galleries. These workshops are a great opportunity to learn darkroom printing and processing from one of the best teachers in Australia.
Photograph caption: Chris Reid in his darkroom. Photograph by David Tatnall.