Workshop: Pinhole photography by Enrico Scotece
Think Negative Studios. Sydney
12 December 2014
The lo-fi approach to photography! Making the camera yourself is an exciting way to make photographs.
In this workshop you will develop a basis for making photographs with the simplest forms of photography – without a lens.
What we will cover:
- the history of the camera obscura
- types of pinhole cameras available
- make your own simple (or complex) camera
- learning and experimenting with pinhole exposure
- techniques in composition
- experimenting with format
- exposing with paper and film
- printing from film / printing from paper negatives
- dealing with reciprocity / long exposures
This workshop is a ‘hands on’ approach where you do the photographing and printing of your images. This course will take you from exposure right through to the print stage. Materials supplied.