Workshop: Two Day Black & White Fine Print Workshop with Enrico Scotece
Think Negative Studios. Sydney
17 & 18 January 2015
Learn how to get the most out of your negatives!
This workshop will enable you to raise your skill level in regards to darkroom and printing practice.
Only four participants at any one time.
- Your approach to the printing process
- Understanding print exposure and contrast
- Printing the middle tones
- Processing for permanence
- Handling difficult negatives
- Techniques of print value control – i.e. dodging, burning, flashing, print reduction, etc, Variable contrast print controls, including split filtering
Together we will discuss your approach to make a fine photograph and identify variations in technique that will allow for you to make a difference to your outcomes.
All Printing is on Fibre Base Paper.