Workshop: Liquid Photographic Emulsion Printing with Chris Reid
- Preparation of liquid emulsion
- The use of additives to emulsion & surface
- Surface selection & preparation
- Coating techniques & applications
- Assessment of Negatives for Liquid Emulsion printing
- Exposure, Printing & Processing
- Overview of toning techniques
- Finishing techniques & Storage
Due to the variable nature of negatives, the workshop may provide known suitable negatives for exposing. Students will be expected to have a basic understanding of black & white darkroom printing.
All materials provided.